Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hellooo!

 Ok so I'm fully expecting to be talking to myself on this blog for a good while, if not forever, but hey, that's ok with me! I just decided to start one after seeing how much fun my friend Julie was having with hers (go check her out, her blog is brilliant). Of course hers is a well established blog of lovliness whereas mine is only a wee baba but we'll see how it comes along...


  I hope I haven't fooled you with the title of this blog as I'm still unsure as to whether I actually HAVE sense of style... but I suppose we're just going to find that out one step at a time. I do however have  a hard time holding onto all my monies as I tend to shop impulsively so at least you'll have something to look at, even if it's hideous. Right, well, I suppose I should get started then..

0 comments: