Monday, June 27, 2011

FOTD... or something.

I find the..word(?) FOTD weird.... But anyway, I've done one anyway. Or taken a picture of one. Or... oh never mind. Here is my face for your enjoyment.


P.S: Excuse my hair in these pictures, I'm in the middle of growing out a pixie cut. It is a trying time for me and my hair, and we would rather not talk about it.








Products used: 

Face 
Rimmel Hide The Blemish concealer
Nivea Visage tinted moisturiser
Benefit Perfect Ten bronzer and highlighter
No. 7 face powder



Eyes and Lips
Urban Decay eye primer
Benefit Brow Zings in light
Urban Decay shadows in Sin
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner
Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Effect mascara
The Balm Read My Lips lipstick in Classified
Benefit Perfect Ten bronzer and highlighter
No. 7 face powder


and that, ladies and gentlemen, is my face.

2 comments:

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

looking fabulous! except for the cheeky tongue!xx

Aoife (a.k.a feefs) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Julie

you mean you..don't like my tongue? :'(
;) x