Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Wants - Week One

Right so here it goes, the first series on my blog... Series sounds funny, as if it's a tv show or something. But hey ho, that's what it's called apparently!


So this is just going to be a list of things i reeeeally want. I'm constantly seeing things and putting them on a mental list to get (or not get, just dream about... sigh). So now I have a... well, real list. So, week one, here we gooooo :D


I am probably the last girl on earth to realise you can buy things off Asos with your laser card. The revelation made me giddy so I immediately went through the entire website, a website I have ignored up until now merely because I thought I could never use it. And that, my friends, is when I found these....


source


*Sigh*


Now, you may not agree, and that is fine, but to me these are heaven in boot form. Yes, they cost 121 euro (down from 190) but they are PERFECT. I have a thing about boots, but I only buy them in good quality, slouchy leather, and only if they are just right. These, my friends, are more than just right..

I think. You see, they haven't arrived yet but I was so excited I wanted to tell the world anyway. So they could end up being not quite as I expect. But I don't think that will happen. I shall love them anyway, no matter what way they are, like a mother loves a slightly odd child...

This post is getting into weirdo territory here so I'm going to end my boot gushings here.

Here's something else I've been lusting after lately..

Nikon D3000 (nomnomnom)


Happy Wednesday :D


0 comments: