Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You Sound Like You're From LANDAANNN - My week in pictures!

The one sunny day we had in London!

One of the hundreds of checked flannel shirts the RGF tried on in Camden market...
at least he bought one of them!



The wedding in the forest.. :)

Quick outfit picture after the wedding.
Dress: Oasis, jacket and headband - Primark, rings and bracelets - H&M





Over all a very nice week, though I didn't do as much shopping as I had hoped! Most of my money went on food and the tube (I spent so much time walking around underground that eventually I began to feel a bit like a mole...)

The wedding was gorgeous, and a bit like Four Weddings And A Funeral which I loved, though it did hail!


2 comments:

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the photos, Aoife! Especially the pictures of RGF! He's a rooooide! Plus the wedding looked fab, uber jealous! lav you xx

Aoife (a.k.a feefs) said... Best Blogger Tips

ha I told him you said that and he was delighted... He said you would never tell him that to his face!! xD xx