Friday, July 8, 2011

June Favorites

I realise this is slightly late but oh well :P Here are my favorite things from the month of June :)


Ok so I know I only got these boots on the last day of June but I don't care, I LOVE THEM!
So there.


I love this stuff. Eyeliner has never been easier.


That's all.


I broke this the other day but still... I'm going to find a way to use it!


Yeah so this broke yesterday too... I'm not having great luck am I? :P Bitta glue should fix that though, right??

Happy July!

5 comments:

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

i waant that lipstick! the packaging is to diiie for!x

Marina said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope that glue helped :)

http://giveawaysforeveryone.blogspot.com/

Aoife (a.k.a feefs) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Marina

I have yet to glue it actually, I hope I don't lose it first!! x

Jim Jam said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd say those boots are great for kicking people when they're down. It explains a lot :P

Aoife (a.k.a feefs) said... Best Blogger Tips

Oi, Jimmy, keep your mouth shut or I'll stick my boot in it.