Sunday, October 2, 2011

Autumn Wish List!!

Autumn wish list!

I LOVE Autumn. Ok, the rain, not so much, but the clothes? YUM. The colours, the textures, the layering... *sigh* I love having an excuse to wear a fluffy scarf, and wooly socks, and boots. I'm excited just thinking about it. And now that it's finally october, the time has come to start stocking up on the clothes I've been dreaming about wearing all summer. I've been on a spending ban this past month due to a serious lack in funds, but hopefully with my birthday coming up I will be able to get my hands on a few of these beauties! At the very least I intend to liven up my wardrobe with some new fluffy socks ;) I'm also on the hunt for a new winter coat, something more casual than the one I currently own. Unfortunately these tend to be on the more expensive side so I'm going to have a look in good ol' Penneys to see what I can find :)

  I've also decided to stream line my wardrobe. Last month I did a massive clear out but I've found that my collection of clothes just isn't cohesive. There is a lack of... continuity, I guess you'd call it.. in the jumble of clothes in my closet. I tend to buy on a whim, resulting in a mish mash of what can only be described as stuff. So this Autumn, I'm going to form a capsule wardrobe and try to channel a more sophisticated, put together persona. Well, we'll see how it goes anyway :P


1 comments:

Kate said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! I saw you ere signed up to UBC, this is a lovely wish list :)

Good luck with the challenge!