Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cherry and Chocolate - OOTD

Just a quick ootd of what I wore to college the other day (I neglected to put this up the day I took the pictures, woops). I got the coat as a 21st birthday present from my sister, and it is BEAUTIFUL. Just what I needed for my autumn wardrobe ;) I'm considering getting some fur cuffs and a collar from asos to accessorise it for winter.

I have been looking for a nice pair of flat knee high boots for a while now but to no avail, most were oddly proportioned or just... wrong. Who knew I could find the perfect pair in Penneys of all places??The cardigan is also from Penneys, I decided it was about time I got myself a comfy cardie, I've worn it every day since I bought it :)

Coat - Topshop
Cardigan and boots - Penneys/Primark
Leotard - Topshop
Skirt - New Look
Socks - Penneys/Primark
Necklace - Primark


P.S. I'm currently hooked on the tv show 'Community'... If you've never seen it check it out, SO funny. It has been seriously detrimental to my level productivity though.. I'm already on the second season since discovering it three days ago. Oops.

4 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

It's beautiful! I love that boots :)

Aoife (a.k.a feefs) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Anonymous

Thanks, I can't believe they were only 24 Euro, I wear them every day! x

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

post most things, you twat x

Aoife (a.k.a feefs) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Julie

love you too julie :P x